Parent Rep Meeting
Date: May 19, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: Mark's Field
Who: 2 or 3 Parent Reps from each team
Why: Denise will be going over our concession, showing parents where things are and how to use them. The home team on Mark's field West is required to have concessions at their game. This is part of our fundraising, helps keep registration fee down.
1. Parent Reps will schedule parent to rotate in the concessions.
- Home Team on Marks Field- West- 2 or 3 Parents
- Home Team on Lunda East 1 or 2 Parents
- Home Team on Brockway 1 or 2 Parents
- Home Team Red Creek South 2 or 3 Parents
- If your parent can NOT make it is will be that parent responsibility to find a replacement.
- Mark's Field- 30 Minutes before the start of the game, if you are the first team playing on the field.
- Lunda Field- 15 Minutes before the start of the game, if you are the first team playing on the field.
- Brockway- 15 Minutes before the start of the game, if you are the first team playing on the field.
- Red Creek- 30 Minutes before the start of the first game if you are the fist team playing on the field.
1. Pick up cash box:
Mark's Field- Skyline
Red Creek- Skyline
Lunda Park- Skyline
2. Turn things on to start warming up
3. Take grill outside and start if available
4. Make sure cooler is filled
5. Take condiments out of cooler
6. Start with 2 batches of popcorn, add more if needed.
7. Open the windows
1. Clean out popcorn machine and popper
2. Clean off covers and lids
3. If there is only a small amount left in crock pot, throw away and clean crock pot.
4. Put leftover in cooler with DATE.
5. Put buns, fruit, and condiments in cooler
6. Stock up cooler, napkins, and utencils
7. Bring in grill
8. Clean up- Counters, Dishes, Floors
9. Do Deposit
10. Empty Trash, leave bags inside
11. Lock up and turn off lights
12. Return Money Box to Either Skyline or Repete's
13. Take Deposit to Jackson County Bank, put in night deposit